[luatex] luaotfload problems on windows (TL + Miktex)
luatex at nililand.de
Thu Jul 11 10:34:11 CEST 2013
Am Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:56:40 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:
> Missing files; thanks for reporting. Can you please check this
> new release instead:
> There’s a tds zip as well.
I tested the tds with miktex. I deleted the font cache and the
font-age.lua before the tests. Everythings seems to be fine with
- font database is created without problem during the compilation
(and is at the expected place).
- the cache for a single font is created.
- luaotfload now loads: loading the Adobe glyph list
- no suspicious " Could not write lookup cache" in the log or
And while I was at it I also added a test for a font in a texmf with
parentheses and spaces and it worked fine:
More information about the luatex