[luatex] luaotfload problems (MiKTeX/Windows 7) | not solved

Jura Pintar jura.pintar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 22:53:30 CEST 2013

I can confirm Evan’s problem on Windows 7 Pro x64 with MiKTeX 64-bit and
the latest versions the luaotfload files from GitHub (and full
permissions granted to the current user, all other users,
Administrators, and the System on the MiKTeX default $TEXMFVAR folder).
I can also confirm that the same version of luaotfload works with no
problems at all on the same machine under TeX Live 2013.

I expect Philipp has the diagnosis right - the MiKTeX binary wrapper for
the luaotfload-tool probably needs to be updated.

Best,

Jura