[luatex] Luatex 0.74.0 announcement

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:41:40 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Am 24.12.2012 15:13, schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
>
>> I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.74.0.
>
> will it be available on metatex.org?

I can do it easily - all binaries apart from powerpc-linux and
sparc-solaris are ready, but I need a green light first. The version
of ConTeXt in TeX Live 2012 doesn't work with 0.74.0 without some
modifications and there might be a couple of other scripts that might
need a fix. I didn't follow the status of those scripts. For ConTeXt
we either need some testing to figure out which modifications are
needed (part of the blame for not testing that yet is on me) or Hans
needs to release a new "current/stable" version.

Mojca