[luatex] \pdfrefobj -> \pdfobj

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Tue Jun 12 07:34:57 CEST 2012

Andreas Matthias <andreas.matthias at gmail.com> a écrit:

> If I have got the node of a \pdfrefobj, how do I get the node
> of the corresponding \pdfobj?

It doesn't exist; the object is kept in memory and its content is written
to the PDF file when \pdfrefobj is called with the associated number
(or if \pdfobj is \immediate). So it is not a node.

It may be nice (I don't know) to have a command to retrieve the content
of a pdf object, but of course you couldn't modify it because perhaps
the object has already been written to the PDF. (I say that in case
that's what you wanted to do.)

Best,
Paul