[luatex] CMYK colors and transparency

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:16:30 CET 2012

See http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2005/012867.html

>  * If it's not possible to make the PDF file created by TeX more
>   robust, how can I contact Adobe in order to file a bug report?

Be happy that Acrobat doesn't crash ;) Snow Leopard kept crashing on
my files, even if I only wanted to attach them in my emails.

It's not the same company, but I submitted a bug report about
rendering of smooth shading to Apple around 2007. Last month they
replied me for the first time, saying that I should upgrade to
10.7.<latest> which probably fixes the bug. Of course it doesn't
(except that Lion now doesn't crash, but it still renders patterns in
the wrong way).

Mojca