[luatex] \U*spacing and pointer

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:38:38 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:

> That's not the answer I expected, Luigi.
I understand.

>I was rather expecting something
> along the lines of: YES YOU'RE RIGHT! EVERYBODY TO THE WIKI!
Yes, and it's not my point of view.
Let's say that between wikipedia and
scholarpedia  I choose the last one, at least until now and for luatex
(for  LuaLaTeX and ConTeXt MkIV things are different).
And, following this way,  I find natural  to see you  as a kind of
editor/reviewer of contributions
(as a sort of PractTeX journal but for wiki) and maybe even stimulate
selected contributors.

> Kind of trying to advertise the thing a little bit :)
> --
> TIME MAGAZINE'S PERSON OF THE YEAR: THE LUATEX WIKI (http://wiki.luatex.org)

Again, I understand and in some sense it's true ---
my talk at EuroTeX meeting was about "here the news: LuaTeX. Look at
what you can do with it".  I'm still following this way, but it's not
strictly about LuaTeX, it's more about applications (and I feel
comfortable with MkIV, then).

--
luigi