[luatex] Optical Sizes of Adobe Utopia Std Bold

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:03:43 CEST 2011

Sorry for the delay, I lost this thread beneath the xetex list posts.
I've attached the output of the code you sent, with one addition of
the optical size at 60pt as \testf, to provide a comparison.

The problem appears in luatex, but not in xetex. I'm not sure what
exactly is causing them problems. I've tried deleting the luatex font
cache files and rebuilding them, but that didn't have any effect.

\input luaotfload.sty %omitted for xetex
\font\testf="Utopia Std/B/S=60" at 10pt
\font\testa="Utopia Std/B/S=24" at 10pt
\font\testb="Utopia Std/B/S=16" at 10pt
\font\testc="Utopia Std/B/S=10" at 10pt