[luatex] [luaotfload & fontspec] trunk errors

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon May 24 08:56:48 CEST 2010

Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:23:54AM +0200, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
>>> otf-names.lua file in there. Now it works beautifully, my fonts are
>>> found (lualatex ate up almost 960 MB during the run btw :P).
>> This is excessive (unless you are loading lots of CJK fonts), but it is
>> not so easy to see why it happens without your input file.
> It seems that the memory issue is related to the huge kerning tables in
> the font (Arno Pro here), I removed the GPOS kern feature from one of
> the fonts and the cached lua file dropped from 53M to 756K.

I started a tracker item for this.

Best wishes,

More information about the luatex mailing list