[luatex] LuaLaTeX and fontspec

Jacques ROPERS jropers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:52:22 CEST 2010

Hi
During the trimming down process, I found the culprit which appears to be
the "iftex" package.

%******************************************************
\makeatletter\let\ifGm at compatii\relax\makeatother
\documentclass{beamer}

\usepackage{iftex} % Compiles with xelatex only if commented

\usepackage{fontspec}
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Futura Std Medium}

\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
lorem ipsum
\end{frame}