[luatex] luatex beta 0.40.1
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri May 8 16:55:16 CEST 2009
I have just uploaded luatex 0.40.1 to the foundry server,
and have committed the source code to texlive.
* Vertical placement of root radicals and degrees is fixed.
* The use of \pageleftoffset could deviate from \hoffset
if \mag != 1000.
* LuaTeX now issues a warning if \pagedir != \bodydir during
* The previous crash in font.read_tfm() was still not quite
* The Web2C version is now also printed in the --version
and --credits output.
* There is a new MPlib 1.200 release candidate with a few minor
* The xpdf library is updated to patch level 3.
* New imports to the build system, from texlive. In particular,
there is now configure-level support for building with
libpoppler and support for building under cygwin 1.7 is added.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.40.1
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex