[luatex] a bidi package for LaTeX in LuaTeX

وفا خلیقی vafakh9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:56:55 CEST 2009

> but please bear in mind that a unified bidi package with xetex is a
> desirable target -- so keep the structure of ctan:macros/xetex/latex/bidi
> in mind as you design your code.
>
> robin

Also have a look at the blow page, its a pdf file of the translation of "not
so short introduction to LaTeX2e" which has been typeset by xepersian. It
nicely demonstrates how perfect bidi codes  in xepersian are:

 http://parsilatex.org/latex/lshort-fa.pdf

the bugs that we faced with bidi, caused us to not use bidi any more and
write our own bidi code.