[luatex] multiple callbacks

Javier Múgica javier at digi21.eu
Mon Feb 2 11:14:29 CET 2009

Elie:

I once wrote a package about adding code to token registers, typicaly
\everypar, \everymath, ... Surely one only among many existing solutions.
The concept is similar to adding functions to a callback, so here are a few
ideas that may be usefull for you:

I wrote \fornexttokl and \fornexttokr (left and right). In this case one
usually used left (i.e., fist executed). It is normally clear from what you
are adding whether it has to go at the left or at the right.
I also implemented a command that allows to remove what you added at some
point before, whitout interfering with code that might have been added since
you added your's. (As yet nobody has pointed this problem).

Happy coding

--Javier A.