[luatex] luatex beta 0.40.0

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 22 14:23:12 CEST 2009

Hi again,

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just uploaded luatex 0.40.0 to the foundry server,
> and will commit the source code to texlive later today.

As it turns out, there were two fatal flaws in the release,
so I have cheated a little and have delete the archive files.

I am now in the process of uploading new versions. I saw that
there had been two downloads of the old files already, those
people (I hope you know who you are) should fetch new the new
archives file that will be available shortly.

I am sorry for the inconvenience,

Taco