[luatex] luatex beta 0.40.0
taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 22 12:26:28 CEST 2009
I have just uploaded luatex 0.40.0 to the foundry server,
and will commit the source code to texlive later today.
* The embedded MPlib is updated to version 1.200.
* Texlua would crash if run font.read_tfm() was used.
* Luatex would crash on empty \patterns.
* Lots of small C code cleanups.
* \textdir inside a \hbox dir *** was wrong earlier.
* 0.39.0 introduced a bug that would make luatex crash whenever
font expansion was used.
* Font tables returned by define_font can now have a key named
'cache' that controls the internal lua font table caching.
* There is no longer a need for an explicit --progname if there
is no input file given.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.40.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex