[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Apr 16 15:58:58 CEST 2009

Elie Roux wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just tested the 0.39 version, and the format creation does not work
> (etex checks for eTeXVersion which does not exist by default), some
> primitives have to be enabled in the ini files before doing anything.
> Adding
>
> \catcode `\{=1
> \catcode `\}=2
> \directlua{tex.enableprimitives('', tex.extraprimitives('etex', 'pdftex'))}
> \catcode `\{=11
> \catcode `\}=11

You are talking about the (pdf)lualatex.ini files, yes?

For reference, Hans' luatex.tex ('plain style' luatex) now looks
like this:

  % this will load plain and luatex-fonts
  \input plain
  \directlua {tex.enableprimitives('', tex.extraprimitives())}
  \pdfoutput = 1
  \everyjob\expandafter{\the\everyjob\input luatex-fonts\relax}
  \dump

(we prefer 'luatex' to be in pdf mode)

Best wishes,
Taco