[luatex] Vital RTL issues in LuaTeX

وفا خلیقی vafakh9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:02:27 CEST 2009

Dear Idris

It is getting sily because I said `Persian is not Arabic'. I am sorry if you
do not like it but Persians are not proud at that they have lost their
religon and were forced to have a new religon.

> even sillier...

nonsense

> Not doing it YOUR way != Ignoring the issue

what do you mean my way? numbers in RTL are written and read from left to
right.

> I'm sorry for sounding exasperated, but this long, time-consuming thread
> keeps going because this point is not getting across to you. Please try to
> understand this before hitting "reply".

I am sorry as well. And please try to understand what I am saying before
hiting reply. I understand what you all have been saying but you do not seem
to understand what I said in the very beginning.