[luatex] otf fonts (ligatures, cache, etc.)

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Wed Apr 8 10:08:38 CEST 2009

Am Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:33:27 +1000 schrieb وفا خلیقی:

> ! LuaTeX error /home/vafa/texmf/tex/luatex-fonts/font-def.lua:337: attempt
> to c
>
> all field 'read_from_afm' (a nil value).

I got this error when trying to load a "normal" TeX font (through
the tfm). I mentioned it yesterday on the context list and Hans sent
me some code. But I haven't had time to test it yet. I will do it
today, and if it work Hans will probably add it to the beta.

Is there somewhere a list or a description of the \font syntax? Or
even better a good test document?

Btw: I think it would be good if a possible LaTeX package uses the
same user command names then fontspec for xelatex. It would make
switching between the engines easier.

--
Ulrike Fischer