[lltx] Conflict with Miktex and the new oberdiek.luatex.lua

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 16 15:31:20 CEST 2013

> Sure. But on the other side if you patch a file it doesn't do any
> harm to patch it in a way that works with more then one version.
> After all it is quite possible that some of the developers will need
> to run tests with older binaries.

Sure. Actually I thought I did this kind of test, but I didn't (maybe I
sent Karl the wrong version)... Anyway, the other files shouldn't pose
problems with old binaries, only this one. Maybe your version should be
uploaded to MikTeX? Also, I was wondering: is what you're doing (taking
texlive tree with MikTeX binary) something others might do?

By the way, polyglossia won't work for French with LuaTeX < 0.76
(because of node.end_of_math()).

Thank you,
--
Elie