[lltx] luamplib + lualatex

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 02:40:58 CEST 2013

> I'm wondering why you want to inherit anything from a previous
> environment.

For example, when creating an "animation", each "frame" of the
animation must have the same bounding box.  The easiest way to do this
(that I know of) is to use

path p;

in the preamble,

p:=bbox currentpicture;
setbounds currentpicture to p;

in the "largest" frame, and

setbounds currentpicture to p;

in every other frame.  I need to either be able to create all graphics
in the same \begin{mplibcode} ... \end{mplibcode} and "place" them
where I want them (similar to ConTeXt's \startuseMPgraphic ...
\stopuseMPgraphic) or transfer values from different \begin{mplibcode}
... \end{mplibcode} environments.

Troy