[lltx] Fwd: LuaLaTeX for TeXLive 2013

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 14 01:12:42 CEST 2013

    Maybe there is a similarity with FC_CACHEDIR?

All I know about that is what other people told me and I put into the
description in texmf.cnf.  It's not related to the general (huge) luatex
cache, in any case.

Mojca, let me ask this (which is what I should have asked in the first
place): will ConTeXt be disturbed if I add TEXMFCACHE to texmf.cnf?

I guess the default value could/should be the same, namely:
  $TEXMFSYSVAR;$TEXMFVAR
so it seems like it should be safe, but I'm never sure of anything ...

    how does the kpse library handle texmfcnf.lua?

It doesn't.

Thanks,