[lltx] LuaLaTeX and the unicode-math package

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue May 22 16:06:45 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:44:42AM +0200, Andrea del Monaco wrote:

>     Sort of, the size feature to activate special features for script and
>     scriptscript font sizes.
>
> wow, it sounds something very deep... but I just need references, I'm sure I
> will crack it. I hope I will find something about that somehow.

The size feature should be explained in the fontspec manual, but the
macros used inside it in the example I sent are part of LaTeX kernel.

>     From LaTeX3's expl package, to activate special catcodes for LaTeX3
>     programing "language".
>
> it is a sort of low level package? something already included?
> Beacuse I can't find anything of that even in ctan.org...

`texdoc expl` should do the trick.

> Anyways, is there any package like the above (maybe some lua library or
> something) to handle accents' behaviour?
> I'm going nuts... I can't figure out why accents are not centered, but just put
> up there, some times in the left, other times in the right, wherever they like.

Accent placement is controlled by the font, to change it (e.g. when
using a font that is not an OpenType math font) you might want to
"patch" the font on the fly, but that is even much lower level. Anyway,
the default is to center the accent on the glyph box, are you getting
something different?