[lltx] LuaLaTeX and the unicode-math package

Andrea del Monaco and.delmonaco at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:32:37 CEST 2012

Hi to you all guys!
I have theese questione for you.
I'm using LuaLaTeX with unicode-math and I'd like to do the following:

1) definig new math alphabet (something else then \mathbbit, maybe
something like \mathbbbf - that is bold upright blackcoard - perhaps).
I was tempted of using the primitive \DeclareMathAlphabet... but I do not
know how to use it!

2) modifying some ranges (for example I just want to use XTIS Math's latin
alphabet but with Asana Math's greek alphabet).
I can't do that using only the declaration
\setmathfont[range=greek]{Asana-Math.otf}
because otherwise it will take so much time...

3) creating a virtual font (I couldn't find anything in the reference...)

4) accessing a single char of a font and math-tex-printing it (I couldn't
found any Lua function in the reference manual to doing this... just the
glyph table that handles everything but the char itself as a letter).

Any help from you will be so appreciated...

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
anddm