[lltx] Correcting \typein

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Mar 12 14:20:12 CET 2011

Le 07/03/2011 17:26, Ulrike Fischer a écrit :
> As has been discussed on Tex.stackexchange \typein breaks in luatex
> as it sets \endlinechar to a value not allowed in luatex:
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/12435/incompatibilities-between-lualatex-and-typein
>
> Philipp suggested a patch which seems to work fine. Could this patch
> been added to lualatex.ini?

I just checked in a similar fix to (dvi)lualatex.ini in TeX Live. As usual, it
should be a your local mirror in a matter of days. I tested it carefully, but
additional testing is always welcome.

(I'm not sure if Christian automatically tracks such changes. In case he misses
it, would you like to report that to him, Ulrike? Thanks.)

Manuel.