[lltx] Pending luaotfload issue

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Mar 2 20:25:00 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 01:52:59PM +0100, Elie Roux wrote:

> >Some of the changes should be reported to
> >Hans (of general interest) but I didn't get around doing this, but was
> >planning to do that in the next few weeks.
>
> Ok, please let us know when you'll have it done (or if you cannot).

I managed to get the unstable branch up to date and pushed it, this
commit should summarise our changes to context files:

https://github.com/khaledhosny/luaotfload/commit/0cc11c367790d57add52c09d8c8812f8858f47ba

It is not working on my machine though, no time to get a recent luatex
binary.

 Egyptian
 Arab