[lltx] Pending luaotfload issue

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Mar 2 10:55:02 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 09:25:48AM +0100, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> Am Wed, 2 Mar 2011 03:21:35 +0200 schrieb Khaled Hosny:
>
> > As I might disappear unexpectedly :) please if anyone has pending
> > luaotfload issues that is not reported in github bug tracker, please
> > report it so that someone can look at them in the future if I didn't.
>
> On c.t.t. there was a discussion two days ago about Ligatures=TeX
> (+tlig I think) not working for all fonts, or only working with
> Renderer=Basic. (en-dash and em-dash in luatex)

Those kind of bugs usually lay deep down in the lua code, so you usually
get better results by reporting it to Hans (note in ConTeXt only -- and
--- are supported, otherwise the code is essentially the same).

> And the main pending thing is "include the newest context code".

ConTeXt beta require luatex 0.65.x and likely to require even higher
versions as development goes, so sync is unlikely to happen before
texlive2011 (the code we borrow might not actually be that dependant on
new luatex, but one need to check carefully).

 Egyptian
 Arab