[lltx] ancientgreek with lualatex

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:16:39 CEST 2010

On 23/09/2010, at 3:22 PM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>  I think the main issue you need to solve in the LuaLaTeX team is to
> decide whether you want to solve this problem the same way XeTeX does,
> setting those codes in the format (XeTeX does that by inputting
> unicode-letters.tex as you know)

I definitely think this is the right thing to do.

I suggest first talking to Jonathan about removing the XeTeX tests from unicode-letters.tex (and moving them to xelatex.ini) and then writing a patch for lualatex.ini for a cross-platform unicode-letters.tex. Then we can talk to Karl about adding it to the master distribution (since lualatex.ini is his, for now).

What say ye?

-- Will