[lltx] Misplaced combined diacritics

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Oct 1 15:04:16 CEST 2010

> Note that the ä is produced (in the source code) from a + combining
> diaeresis. (In this particular case, I could of course just use the
> normal Umlaut character, but I have more complex cases where I need
> combining diacritics.)

  Actually, in this particular case, the combining character has been
stripped and replaced by an interrogation mark, as the text part of your
e-mail has been sent as ISO-8859-15 (a.k.a latin-9) :-)

  The more general issue is with fontspec for LuaTeX not enabling the
'ccmp' OpenType feature by default, I guess.

	Arthur