[lltx] mkluatexfontdb & svn

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 31 15:02:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

I usually run TeX Live live (no kidding) from the SVN tree. I noticed it seems
to disturb luaotfload, presumably because a lot of wrong files (from the .svn
subdirectories) end up listed in the cache (on a regular installation, I've got
no problem).

I suggest explicitly excluding those directories during exploration of the font
trees, just as mktexlsr does. More precisely, directories matching the following
(sed) regex (taken from mktexlsr code) should be excluded:

\.\(bzr\|git\|hg\|svn\)\|CVS\|RCS\|_darcs

(to be reimplemented in lua as using a hash of forbidden values I guess, since
lua regexes do not support alternation).

Thanks,
Manuel.