[lltx] otfload current status

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:32:51 CEST 2010

Elie et al,

The HEAD of luaotfload gives me errors very early on, so I've forked the repository from HEAD^1 and added (again) the necessary changes to get things working on Mac OS X:

  http://github.com/wspr/luaotfload/tree/fresh

Please fix khaled/HEAD first and I'll push my changes after that. (If you've got time, by all means feel free to pull my changes in yourself!)

Please also do not push much to khaled/HEAD before that happens, because I'll probably then have to spend more time merging/rebasing, which I've already spent today. I know I need the practise but twice on the same set of commits is not fun.

-- Will