[lltx] mkluatexfontdb & Mac OS X

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun May 16 19:13:22 CEST 2010

Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> Well, then I see to possible solutions:
> * ignore the actual value of OSFONTDIR, if it is set then kpse can found
>   those fonts, so treat them all as TEXMF fonts. This might even be more
>   desired as in case user moving his system font dirs around and
>   updating OSFONTDIR, to us it'll be still the same and no updates
>   needed.

Hmm... this actually seems like the best solution, you're right! I
cannot dev tonight, but it seems that revert the commit I made and
document this would be good. I'll do it tomorrow in the evening if noone
has time to do it.

> * see why kpse (texmf.cnf) is doing so, if there is no good reason then
>   fix it.

I don't know kpse very well, but it seems to be the // in ;OSFONTDIR//
that makes the magic appear, I think it's the normal behaviour.

Thank you,
--
Elie