[lltx] Regarding fontspec

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 16:45:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

Although I didn't manage to look at everything I'd hoped over this weekend, I'm now relatively happy with the state of fontspec and LuaTeX. More documentation needs to be organised and I need to get better examples in there, but that can happen over the next few weeks.

luaotfload seems to be behaving itself on Mac OS X well enough in my fork; I recommend pulling in at least the intention behind what I've committed there (if not the exact code if you'd prefer to write it yourself).

I'm okay with uploading fontspec & xltxtra as soon as the lua* packages are updated; probably need to write a quick INSTALL readme for early testers.

Can you test that everything still works for you? :)

Cheers,
-- Will

P.S.  I'd also like to get unicode-math finally into CTAN. Once fontspec is ready I'll do what I can to get unicode-math released before TUG 2010. Busy month.