[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon May 10 06:27:45 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 01:21:36AM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Le 09/05/2010 18:45, Elie Roux a écrit :
> > Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> >> For luaotfload I still need to sync with ConTeXt (there are few fixes
> >> and new features I'm interested about), also I was waiting for the
> >> luatextra/luaextra split to be finalised and update luaotfload
> >> accordingly, the situation now is a bit messy.
> >
> > I didn't realize the current situation was such a mess,
>
> I'm still not sure it is.

My main issue is the fuzzyness of the situation, I don't know what is
depricated and what is not, should we drop luatextra for luatex-base or
not, what about luaextra? nothing clear, and that makes it messy
situation for me.

> > I've just tried
> > to update everything, and I'm fixing small pieces of code everywhere,
> > almost nothing works... Even
> > http://tug.org/~mpg/packages/luatextra+luatexbase+luaextra-20100330.tds.zip
> > doesn't work with my (latest trunk) LuaTeX...
>
> I'm very surprised, I tested it thouroghly with luatex 0.25.4, 0.40.6 and
> whatever was trunk at this date. Could you please provide me a test file so that

I myself didn't upgrade, because I, again, have no clear view of the
situation, and I don't want to break my semi-working system farther.