[lltx] directlua

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 10 20:41:22 CEST 2010

Le 10/05/2010 20:37, Elie Roux a écrit :
> I'm in favor of moving to newattribute... but last time I wanted to do
> such a thing, the blocking point was Karl... did he change his mind?

No idea, I'll ask him.

> Anyway, I think a solution is also to write to the people who wrote the
> class, there is a mail address on the page.

Sure, but my point was not actually this class, but rather: how many such class
are around, that we're not aware of? Is it worth risking to break them in order
to have a more natural name for our macros? (It's a real question, I'm not
saying either yes or no right now.)

Manuel.