[lltx] euxunicode

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Jun 28 12:47:21 CEST 2010

Le 27/06/2010 17:46, Elie Roux a écrit :
> Ulrike Fischer a écrit :
>> As far as I understood him (I had written him about it too) he
>> simply doesn't want to make the impression that xunicode is lualatex
>> compatible when he actually doesn't know it.
>>

> Precisely.

That's also what I understood. I don't find this position ridiculous as you do,
Élie, but of course the consequences are a bit annoying.

>> I would say it would be better. There would be only one list of all
>> the definitions. And it would mean that xunicode is tested by the
>> lualatex users - and so Ross could get some feed back about possible
>> problems.

Yeah, I think this is an important point (even more important than avoiding
current duplication of the definitions), this it makes it possible to hope
xunicode will be directly usable with LuaTeX in the future.

So, I'm all for making the (hopefully temporary) euxunicode.sty simply load
xunicode by cheating on the xetex test (and restoring the meaning of
XeTeXpicfile afterwards!).

Manuel.