[lltx] fontspec v2.0 (no beta)
khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Jun 5 17:05:49 CEST 2010
On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 05:35:04PM +0930, Will Robertson wrote:
> I'm considering releasing the current version of fontspec as v2 (no beta). Despite the unfinished manual.
> Is anyone aware of niggling problems or any issues before I do so?
I'm going to work on \fontdimen8 issue to make it more robust, you can
either wait for new luaotfload release or just assume it is already done
and remove the old hack (if you didn't already)
Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team
Free font developer
More information about the lualatex-dev