[lltx] fontspec CTAN release

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:50:04 CET 2010

On 15/02/2010, at 1:49 AM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> `luatex --luaonly luaotfload-fonts.lua` or `texlua luaotfload-fonts.lua`

Seems like I'll have to do some debugging for Mac OS X:

$ texlua luaotfload-fonts.lua

luaotfload | detecting system: unix
luaotfload | executing `fc-cat -v'
/usr/share/fonts: No such file or directory
/Library/Fonts: No such file or directory
/Network/Library/Fonts: No such file or directory
/System/Library/Fonts: No such file or directory
/opt/local/share/fonts: No such file or directory
/Users/will/.fonts: No such file or directory
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/encodings: No such file or directory

luaotfload | Scanning directory /usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/inconsolataluaotfload-fonts.lua:98: table index is nil

> AFAIK, no, but I didn't test your latest commits.

I think the current problem you're having is that fontspec is assuming for now that all fonts under LuaTeX will be external (at that stage I didn't think system fonts were feasible for us yet). Will investigate.

-- Will