[lltx] polytonic Greek hyphenation

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Wed Dec 22 12:49:41 CET 2010

On 12/22/2010 12:28 AM, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Le 21/12/2010 23:28, Pablo Rodríguez a écrit :
>> almost three months ago I asked in the tex-hyphen mailing list about the
>> possibility of (polytonic) Greek hyphenation and I was told that you
>> were working on a fix to that.
>>
>> My only question is: when do you expect to release the fix?
>>
> I can't remember exactly what the the problem was, but if it was about catcodes,
> then the fix is available in TeX Live since October 9.

Thanks for your reply, Manuel.

This is all Greek to me. As far as I can remember, catcodes were
discussed, but with TeXLive 2010 updated yesterday polytonic Greek isn't
hyphenated at all.

> If it was about something else, a link to the original discussion may be
> helpful, unless someone else one the list remembers better than me.

Sorry, it was my fault.

The thread-starting message is
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-hyphen/2010-September/000701.html, but the
message that contains actual supposed-to-work code is
http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-hyphen/2010-September/000704.html.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--