[lltx] testing latest otf code

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Dec 7 18:38:30 CET 2010

Khaled Hosny a écrit :

> I claim no understanding of Indic OT stuff, but AFAIK there are several
> reordering and Indic specific positioning features that require engine
> level support and can't be handled just like generic features, and that
> specific support is what we are lacking.

I see... though I really don't see any difficulty with tibetan (I don't
know anything about sanskrit or other indic scripts), the stack system
is very basic as Unicode has been really well done.

> You shouldn't, luatex trunk contains several incompatible changes that
> is to break current code (some in the lfs module, thus the errors you
> see). Only versions on CTAN and texlive2010 of anything are tested.

I see, I'll keep my previous version. With CTAN versions (sorry, in fact
I didn't event thought about CTAN to get working versions...), it seems
to be working fine. There are still very minor problems, but LuaTeX
seems to handle the fonts fine, I don't where the error came from.

Anyway, the database is still regenerated every time I compile a
document, I'll try to see where it comes from and report it.

Thank you!
--
Elie