[lltx] testing latest otf code

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Dec 7 18:02:55 CET 2010

Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> Anyway, Indic scripts are not supported (unless you are not using any
> Indic specific features and doing all the processing yourself using
> generic features). Hans can probably support Indic scripts if given a
> clear specification and a set of tests (last I heard Indic OT
> specification was a mess with MS releasing incompatible specs with every
> new Windows release; non of the free OT engines have a reliable Indic
> support.)

Ok, I didn't know that... In fact TibetanMachineUni.ttf 
(http://norgz.guiling.fr/TibetanMachineUni.ttf) seemed to be working 
just fine with LuaTeX (before I messed up everything), and I have the 
feeling that some other fonts I have but are not working (such as 
http://norgz.guiling.fr/UChen.ttf) are made the same way... You can try 
for instance with a simple stack like སྐྱི, the stacking isn't OK...

But anyway the problem I got is lua errors appearing in some otfl-node-* 
files, and I'd like to see if the latest versions are still buggy...

Also, I just updated LuaTeX binary to latest svn version, and now this 
bug appears:

luaotfload | Font names database loaded: 
luaotfload | Updating the font names database:
luaotfload | Scanning TEXMF fonts...
! LuaTeX error /home/eroux/texmf/tex/norgzextra/lualibs-dir.lua:37: bad 
t #1 to '(for generator)' (directory metatable expected, got nil).

Thank you,

More information about the lualatex-dev mailing list