[lltx] bidi package extended for LuaLaTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:29:24 CEST 2010

> It doesn't work for me, and the users I care about, otherwise I would
> have been using it and not bothering myself with luatex, why I need to
> keep saying this?

What is the problem with current status of bidi that does not work for you
and the users that you care about? I am always have been open to new ideas,
if there is any issue, it is always good to shout so we can make bidi
package more bug-free.

As I said before, xetex has isuue with specials in rl, other than that,
there is nothing that luatex in terms of bidirectional typesetting can do
but xetex+bidi package can not.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi