[latexrefman] There is no \PackageInfoNoLine

Markus Kurtz m at mgkurtz.de
Tue Oct 22 14:46:29 CEST 2024

Dear LaTeXrefman authors,

I just tried to use \PackageInfoNoLine and failed. I cannot tell why,
but \(Package|Class)InfoNoLine are definitely not provided.

On the other hand, there are \(Package|Class)Note and
\(Package|Class)NoteNoLine commands for writing informations on the
screen, which are not listed in latexrefman.

While we are at it: there is a `d` missing after `when a space character
is ignore` in the description of the package/class message macros.

Best regards and thanks a lot for your work
Markus Kurtz