[latexrefman] latex2e (September 2023), 8.14 itemize

Claude Quitte claude.quitte at orange.fr
Tue May 21 08:21:58 CEST 2024

Hi Karl

Thanks. Everything is fine with your answer. I contact GUTenberg. Claude.

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[dutch,english]{babel} %% problem with french
\begin {document}

\begin{itemize}
\item
Text 1
\end{itemize}

%% Latex2e, An unofficial reference manual (May 2024) 8.14, p. 64
%% Karl says : Setting the margin after the list starts has no effect (I
believe). OK
\begin{itemize}
\setlength{\leftmargini}{1.25em}
\item