[latexrefman] Typo in section "9.3 \newline" in the example at the end of the section

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Sun Sep 5 23:06:06 CEST 2021

On Mon, 6 Sep 2021, Faheem Mitha wrote:

> Hi,

> The example in that section is

>    \begin{tabular}{p{1in}{\hspace{2in}}p{1in}}
>    Name: \newline Address: &Date: \\ \hline
>    \end{tabular}

> This example does not compile as written, and should presumably be

>    \begin{tabular}{p{1in}@{\hspace{2in}}p{1in}}
>    Name: \newline Address: &Date: \\ \hline
>    \end{tabular}

Sorry, I see that this typo has been fixed in the most recent version. I
was using the version in my installation of TeX Live 2020, which is out of
date. Though I still think the `@{\hspace{2in}}` is unnecessary.

Sorry for the noise. In the future I'll just look at the online version.

Regards, Faheem Mitha