[latexrefman] Is a « slot » a « cassetin » ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 5 03:15:46 CEST 2021

Chuck said the French wikipedia pages were persuasive, and saw nothing
against using "cassetin". Sounds nice.

The English word for the compartments in typecases is most commonly
"box" (going back to, e.g., Moxon 1687), but I don't think that's a
reason not to use it. --best, karl.

More information about the latexrefman mailing list.