[latexrefman] https://latexref.xyz/fr/ does not work

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:40:01 CEST 2021

OK, I added a link to the French edition.  (The paragraph uses "version" to mean something different.)

Doesn’t it feel like the dystopian future we deserve? Like in a decade everyone will make their living by steering colorful blob-like creatures around to acquire coins in a virtual world, but ownership of the colorful blob-like virtual creatures will be concentrated among a hereditary elite of people who, like, bought Dogecoin in 2014, and in order to scrape together enough to live on you will need to indenture yourself to a member of that elite, steering their blob-like virtual creatures around to earn coins for them and getting a few crumbs for yourself. And you’ll work 16-hour days in the Smooth Love Potions mines just to feed your children, but every once in a while in a rare free moment you will stop and ask yourself “wait why do our overlords want all these Smooth Love Potions anyway?”  --Matt Levine