[latexrefman] ‘Hef\-\linebreak feron’

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:51:12 CEST 2021

Sorry, to dwell on it, but as far as I can understand \linebreak only
increase the likelyhood to have a line break at that point, it does
not force the linebread as \newline would do. This is what (info
"(latex2e) \linebreak & \nolinebreak") says in these terms: «
Encourage or discourage a line break ».

break does not occur then you have Hef-feron in the same line, which
is not what is desired.

Am I wrong ?
   V.