[latexrefman] baselineskip and setspace

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Aug 13 19:24:51 CEST 2021

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that.  Just glancing at it, that seems a fine point of the package to me, and I understand us to not be focused on describing packages so much as main LaTeX.  But I can't say that I have any memory of it.

Jim

We are altering the EULA.  Pray we don't alter it any further.