[latexrefman] Add to header text in Indexes

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:33:12 CEST 2021

I expanded the header text in Indexes.

I should perhaps mention what I am about.  Going through the latex2e source for commands is kind of a big job so I thought to reduce it in size a bit.  I xeroxed Lamport's index and I am going through the entries that are in typewriter type and checking that we have something on them.  For no good reason I started with S.

I am trying to resist the temptation to tweak, because I am trying to add rather than adjust, but today while checking showidx I was not successful in my resistance.

Jim

"You’ve got to see the floor before you build the ceiling."  -- D Knuth