[latexrefman] versions of some of these commands

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Aug 4 14:34:54 CEST 2021

Thanks for the question.  "Overwrite" seems right to me.  I don't see "overlay," myself.  Of course, the French-appropriate term may be different; that seems fine to me.

Jim

"The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding ... And, a fact-finding commission would be prudent." -- Kevin McCarthy, January 13, 2021