[latexrefman] Getting ready for dist

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:18:41 CEST 2021

> There is still something awry about the interaction with svn (lots of
status "!" files/links, etc.),

Yes, when I do svn update, I get perhaps fifty lines like this.  Clearly I deleted some stuff, but it is not all the stuff, and not only new stuff, etc.

ftpmaint at millstone:~/Documents/latexrefman/trunk$ svn update
Updating '.':
Restored 'latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/additional-latin-letters.html'
Restored 'latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/bs-hfill.html'
Restored 'latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/graphics.html'

I'll have a think about it but we are having family over today so I won't have a long think.  :-)

Jim

Fox News again moved to dismiss. The motion argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements “cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts”

--From McDougal vs Fox News Network, 2020.